For machinery up to 85t operating weight.
The convincing advantage of the standard backhoe bucket is the multiplicity of applications. As versatile attachment part, the backhoe bucket offers multiple working methods: loading, moving, lifting or pouring. The backhoe bucket is optimated for working areas in medium heavy soil.
• optimated shape characteristics for loading and draining
• suitable for machines with an operating weight of 0.8 to 85t
• from class 5 equipped with side cutting edges and side wear plates made of HARDOX
• screwed or welded tooth system - depending on operating weight
• with front-insert blade
• with cutting edge moved forward
• from class 5 also available with either CombiParts C-Rex or ESCO Ultralok tooth system
• from class 5 with HARDOX wear package
Individual requirements or measurements on demand.