Tilt Backhoe Bucket
For machinery up to 50t operating weight
The tilt backhoe bucket incl. cylinder or tilt motor is used in classical earthworks as well as in waterways and landscaping. Because of the tilt function, workings on slopes and modelling of the landscape topology is possible in addition to the creation of building trenches - regardless of excavator platform.
• suitable for machines with an operating weight of 2.5-45t
• side cutting edges made from HB400
• from class 4S side cutting edges made from HARDOX
• from class 4S with second bottom
• from class 5 bottom, second bottom and side parts made from HARDOX
• tilting version with hydraulic cylinders 2x45°
• from class 5 with piston rod protection and lock valve with overpressure function
• classes 2S-4S with adjustable throttle
Individual requirements or measurements on demand.