Ditch-Cleaning Bucket Tilting
For machinery up to 50t operating weight
The ditch-cleaning bucket is used for absorbing, transporting, lifting and pouring of earth and light soils (light and moderate employment). The bucket is optimally designed for trench and cavity building, for constructing slopes and banks, grading and ditch clearance and for the creation of complex landforms.
• suitable for machines with an operating weight of 0.5-45t
• stiffening sickle for stabilization
• tilting version with hydraulic cylinders 2*45°
• from class 4 with piston rod protection and lock valve with overpressure function
• classes 1-3S with adjustable throttle
• screw-on blade
Individual requirements and measurements on demand.