For machinery up to 85t operating weight
The skeleton bucket a specialized tool which is extremely well-suited for loading and sorting works. The skeleton bucket is constructed with skeleton bars which are particularly designed for such conditions.
The skeleton bucket is foremost used for sifting out of rocks and cobblestones as well as the recycling of building rubble.
• bottom made of skeleton bars
• for machines with an operating weight of 1-45t
• screwed or welded tooth system - depending on operating weight
• version with perforated bottom
• from class 5 also available either with CombiParts C-Rex or ESCO Ultralok tooth system
Individual requirements or measurements on demand.